There is a new free service online called Jott that I have come across in the last few weeks. I’ve begun using it on occasion, but haven’t used it to its full potential. It’s pretty amazing! Here’s the idea:
- You set-up a free Jott account.
- You import your contact list from Outlook.
- Anytime you’re on the road, you simply call Jott on your cell phone and you can:
- Record a message which will be transcribed automatically into an e-mail message or text message to the recipient or group you choose.
- Set up a reminder to yourself regarding an appointment or task. (Jott will automatically text you 15 minutes before the time you give)
- Send yourself a task to add to your ‘Task List’
- Send yourself a reminder e-mail.
I’m also discovering some of the other added things you can do:
- You can post to Twitter by calling Jott.
- You can post to your blog (WordPress, Blogger or Typepad) through Jott.
- And so much more!
It’s really a cool and very helpful site and what’s always the best part – it’s free!! Check it out and let me know what you think!
since you turned me on to the google calendar i found JOTT!!
i LOVE It–so fun!