In our weekly MCM pastor’s meetings at Panera we are currently discussing different growth barriers that keep our churches from reaching their full potential. The barrier we working through right now is ‘Growing Yourself’.
One good way to grow yourself is by following different blogs, especially those that deal with weaknesses you have. Below I’ve listed different suggested blogs with their topics – dive on in!!
- Leadership Development
- Creative Ministry Ideas/Insights
- Church Planting
- Dave Ferguson: Dave is the Lead Pastor of Community Christian Church (a truly reproducing church), president of the New Thing Network and the Exponential Church Planting Conference!
- Process Ministry: A collaborative blog of 25 church planters from around the country (including our very own Jeff Leake!).
- Pastor’s with Valuable Insights
- Craig Groeschel: Craig pastors Lifechurch.tv, the leading multi-site church in the nation. What I appreciate about his blog is he is so down to earth and his blog posts are simple & to the point – no three page books!
- Steven Furtick: This guy is only 28, planted a church that only 2 years in has over 2,000 people and is one ball of energy!
Are there additional blogs you would recommend?