One of the greatest tools a leader has isn’t money, but influence. With that said, there are a lot of similarities between money and influence:
- Managing the influence we have can often lead to greater influence.
- Influence can be given, but it’s most effective when it’s earned.
- As with money, the more influence you have the more complicated things become.
- Influence can be invested and when done right, growth is exponential.
- We are not promised more influence then we already have. We must be good stewards of the influence we are given.
- Influence doesn’t grow on trees…use it wisely.
Any you would add?