I believe every day and year has been given to us by God. With that mindset and the anticipation of a new year, just wanted to share with all of you some things I’m looking forward to in 2009:
- Jan. 25: My 10,000th day of life (leave a comment if you have any creative ideas on how I can celebrate)
- Feb. 1: The Steelers win their 6th Super Bowl (‘one for the other thumb’!)
- March 31: My sister, Natasha, turns a quarter of a century old! (that’s really old!!)
- May 7: 10 great interns from all over the country coming to APC for the summer
- June 2: My parents celebrate their 30th Wedding Anniversary (my mom is still somehow only 30 years old, or at least that’s what she tells everyone!)
- Aug. 10-14: CityReach’09 – bigger & better then ever!
- Aug. 16: The launch of our 8th church plant, Element Church, in Millvale with Pastor Rich & Jodi Jones
- September 10: I celebrate 28 years on this earth…not as exciting as 10,000 days, but a close second
- Dec. 31: We close out another great year and get ready to do it all over again!