In the last few months, I’ve come across some pretty cool online tools and gadgets that I figured I’d pass along to you the reader!
- Hulu.com – Hulu is a site where you can watch clips and whole episodes of most of the popular shows on television. Plus it’s all free!!
- Google Alerts – Allows you to have Google e-mail you or send an alert to your RSS reader anytime a certain topic or phrase is posted on the internet. Pretty cool!
- Google Forms – This is a Google Doc that allows you to capture information from readers or visitors to your website. A person fills in the fields you set up and then it is automatically entered into a Google Spreadsheet
- YouVersion – Read the bible online in any modern day translation. Take notes. Read other’s thoughts about a passage. It’s a whole online Bible-reading community.
- Twitter Tools
- Twitterfeed – Allows you to link your blog with your twitter feed. Synergy is a beautiful thing!
- Adjix – Gives you the ability to post longer web links in a short twitter post.
- Search.Twitter.com – You can enter a word(s) that twitter will notify you anytime that word(s) is posted on twitter
Any new online technologies you’ve discovered?
Nick, if you don’t have it yet, download TweetDeck, an all-in-one Twitter application for managing, posting and searching posts as well as shortening your twitter links.
Thanks Jesse!! I’ve never used TwitterDeck, but I’ll check that out! Any other new apps that you’ve found helpful?