Dear G20 Participants and Protesters,
Welcome! It is a pleasure to have you in our wonderful city!! We as a city do not take the privilege of hosting this Summit lightly. Hundreds, if not thousands, have been praying for these two days of decision. Here are a few items we have been praying for…
- …your stay is not only profitable, but full of the wisdom and favor of God.
- …your agendas will be ones that glorify God and are for the good of His creation, most notably mankind.
- …for the protection of all our guests this week, both those here with good motives, and not-so-good.
- …that during your stay here, you will see that even in the most difficult times there is hope.
- …your return home in a few days will be one of positive reflection and excitement toward the future.
- …for you, the protester – that wisdom will rest upon you as your voice is heard in a peaceable manner.
- …that the watching world will see more than just a city rising from despair, but a city awakening to a loving God.
- …for the nation you have come from – that the leaders and citizens will know the blessings of God.
- …for you, the Pittsburgh resident – that your eyes will be opened to the true privilege it is to live in such a great city!
Through all our prayers for you our guest, know that we value you and appreciate the platform we as a city have been given. May your stay be full of joy, achievement and the blessings of God afforded to this great nation!