This is an exciting time in history to live. One of the greatest developments most recently in the church world is the concept of ‘Open-Sourced’ sermon resources. Some of the biggest and most successful churches in the nation are now making many of their resources available to any pastor or church for FREE to utilize! It is the church being the Church and sharing the blessings God has given them with churches across the country and the world. So now churches that can not afford to have a graphic designer or video director on staff, or are wondering how to do church better can have high-quality materials. So with that said, below I’ve listed a collection the best free church resources from some of America’s best churches:
- LifeChurch.tv – This is the church that pioneered the idea of ‘Open-Sourcing’ sermon resources. They have not only made available some very high-quality sermon resources, but their interface for accessing them is very easy to use!
- Elevation Church – On February 5, 2006, Elevation opened its doors with 121 people attendance in the Providence High School Atrium. In just over three years, God has moved in amazing ways and has used Elevation to change thousands of lives in the Charlotte area. Elevation was recently recognized as the 4th Fastest Growing Church in America by Outreach Magazine. Their resources are cutting edge and very relevant for a young, upcoming crowd!
- North Point Community Church – North Point is one of the great churches in America, started by Andy Stanley. Although this site does not have sermon resources, it does have some great ‘behind the scene’ resources ranging from small groups to assimilation to media.
- CrazyChurch.com – This isn’t a specific church, but still a collection of some quality sermon resources.
- Vine Resources (Southeast Christian Church) – This site has some good resources and a really cool concept with their ‘Swag Bags’.
- MCM Network – This is the network I work with and we’ve recently open-sourced all the resources we have from Allison Park Church and many of our church plants.
Are there additional sites you know of that aren’t listed here?
We provide 100% free hosted WordPress blogs for churches and ministries -> No strings attached.
Thank you so much for this! I am currently in ministry in South Africa and churches here are still very old school, we are trying our best to get things up to par with the potential God has given us. These resources are an amazing blessing to us.
A private foundation is making available private grants for creative projects to advance the Kingdom on earth. It is my honor to invite churches to participate in an Outreach Grant that they may use for Christian Evangelistic and/or Humanitarian projects of their design. Go to our web site to find out more.
Another great website with free sermon graphics and videos is http://www.openresources.org – check it out!