Here’s a few random things happening today…
- I’m a pretty sentimental person – with that said, one year ago yesterday I announced to my student ministry I would be leaving to come to Allison Park Church. (You can read what I had to say here)
- The Pens face off against the Red Wings tonight in the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals. If you’re a Pens fan, here’s a few Michigan guys you can trash talk: Brad, DJ & Gregg.
- The last of our 7 interns arrives tonight! It’s going to be great to have the whole team here!!
- Pittsburgh weather is finally looking like May weather just in time for Memorial Day!! I love it!
- Tomorrow morning I’m filling in for Pastor Cal and doing the Kid’s Church at BridgePoint. I’m looking forward to pulling out my puppet skills again!!